The GoMcDo mobile ordering system offered by McDonald’s France is to get NFC support “very soon”, says solution provider Airtag. The new version of GoMcDo will also support Windows Phone 8 devices, in addition to those running iOS and Android.
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?