The GoMcDo mobile ordering system offered by McDonald’s France is to get NFC support “very soon”, says solution provider Airtag. The new version of GoMcDo will also support Windows Phone 8 devices, in addition to those running iOS and Android.
- Nestle runs NFC marketing campaign in 480 Woolworth stores across Australia
- American Express tests HCE for NFC payments
- Hilton to let guests unlock their doors with smartphones
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand