The GoMcDo mobile ordering system offered by McDonald’s France is to get NFC support “very soon”, says solution provider Airtag. The new version of GoMcDo will also support Windows Phone 8 devices, in addition to those running iOS and Android.
- Visa launches VDEP service to make it easier and cheaper for banks to offer mobile payments
- UK contactless transactions up nearly 50% in six months
- Bell ID analyses Android Pay
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC
- Braintree integrates Android Pay into v.zero SDK