The Samsung Galaxy Axiom, believed to be an LTE version of the Galaxy S III Mini, has become the second handset on US Cellular to support NFC payments with Google Wallet. The network rolled out support for Google Wallet on the Galaxy S III in October.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches