The Samsung Galaxy Axiom, believed to be an LTE version of the Galaxy S III Mini, has become the second handset on US Cellular to support NFC payments with Google Wallet. The network rolled out support for Google Wallet on the Galaxy S III in October.
- 17% of French consumers make mobile payments
- Magyar Telekom launches NFC in Hungary
- Danish carriers abandon mobile payments ambitions
- Android Pay to use fingerprint security
- Swirl reports positive consumer feedback on in-store beacon offers