The Samsung Galaxy Axiom, believed to be an LTE version of the Galaxy S III Mini, has become the second handset on US Cellular to support NFC payments with Google Wallet. The network rolled out support for Google Wallet on the Galaxy S III in October.
- NFC inventors nominated for Patent Office award
- Signature spec promises tamper-proof NFC tags
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019