The Samsung Galaxy Axiom, believed to be an LTE version of the Galaxy S III Mini, has become the second handset on US Cellular to support NFC payments with Google Wallet. The network rolled out support for Google Wallet on the Galaxy S III in October.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies