Bank of America has joined a fast growing list of banks announcing support for Visa's V.me digital wallet service. Last month Visa unveiled details of fifty US banks that will promote V.me to their customers. BBVA in Spain and RBS in the UK have also signed up for the service.
- Vodafone launches SmartPass NFC payments in Germany
- Wells Fargo to pilot Isis NFC payments
- Westpac to launch embedded NFC payments in New Year
- MasterCard and Samsung introduce embedded NFC payments
- Tim Hortons launches NFC payments service using Host Card Emulation