Bank of America has joined a fast growing list of banks announcing support for Visa’s V.me digital wallet service. Last month Visa unveiled details of fifty US banks that will promote V.me to their customers. BBVA in Spain and RBS in the UK have also signed up for the service.
- ZTE launches smartphone with retina scanning for authentication
- Video shows Samsung Pay in action
- NXP tool helps developers access secure elements
- Carta makes HCE simple with hosted Cloud Suite payments platform
- Samsung Pay’s success in the US is not assured, says expert