Israeli start up TapMyBiz can now supply customised NFC business cards over the web. “Each card comes equipped with an embedded NFC/RFID chip,” the company’s Laurent Flaster has told NFC World. “You can include your contact information or a direct link to your website, social media or a YouTube video. To exchange this information simply tap any NFC capable smartphone and your information is automatically saved to that device.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway