Canada’s CIBC bank has picked Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) as the trusted service manager for its rollout of NFC payments with Rogers Wireless. G&D’s TSM service will be used to securely download and provision the CIBC Mobile Payment Application and the credentials required for contactless payment transactions using NFC phones. CIBC is also using technology from Tsys for its NFC service.
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland