Allure Energy has launched a new version of its home automation platform at the CES that includes support for NFC. “With EverSense 2.0 we are creating an interactive home environment that users can easily set up and have managed automatically,” says CEO Kevin Imes. “Imagine going to bed and setting your phone on your nightstand and the lights turn off, the thermostat adjusts, and your alarm is set. EverSense 2.0 will make this a reality for mainstream consumers.”
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments