Allure Energy has launched a new version of its home automation platform at the CES that includes support for NFC. "With EverSense 2.0 we are creating an interactive home environment that users can easily set up and have managed automatically," says CEO Kevin Imes. "Imagine going to bed and setting your phone on your nightstand and the lights turn off, the thermostat adjusts, and your alarm is set. EverSense 2.0 will make this a reality for mainstream consumers."
- Dubai shopping mall to launch NFC and Bluetooth mobile loyalty program
- C-Sam speeds NFC development with applets and testing services
- Google Wallet adds phones
- Telecom Italia announces new NFC ticketing pilots
- RapidNFC adds NXP NTAG210 to its range