Allure Energy has launched a new version of its home automation platform at the CES that includes support for NFC. "With EverSense 2.0 we are creating an interactive home environment that users can easily set up and have managed automatically," says CEO Kevin Imes. "Imagine going to bed and setting your phone on your nightstand and the lights turn off, the thermostat adjusts, and your alarm is set. EverSense 2.0 will make this a reality for mainstream consumers."
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more