Allure Energy has launched a new version of its home automation platform at the CES that includes support for NFC. “With EverSense 2.0 we are creating an interactive home environment that users can easily set up and have managed automatically,” says CEO Kevin Imes. “Imagine going to bed and setting your phone on your nightstand and the lights turn off, the thermostat adjusts, and your alarm is set. EverSense 2.0 will make this a reality for mainstream consumers.”
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
- NFC technology report available for free download
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015