Allure Energy has launched a new version of its home automation platform at the CES that includes support for NFC. "With EverSense 2.0 we are creating an interactive home environment that users can easily set up and have managed automatically," says CEO Kevin Imes. "Imagine going to bed and setting your phone on your nightstand and the lights turn off, the thermostat adjusts, and your alarm is set. EverSense 2.0 will make this a reality for mainstream consumers."
- Join us next week for a free webinar on NFC toys and games
- Fashion retailer uses NFC to engage party-goers
- NFC Haloband seeks funding
- Flextown enables digital sharing through NFC business cards
- Merchant360 offers plug-in that lets retailers deliver coupons to any NFC phone