Lenovo has launched an 11.6-inch Windows 8 Ultrabook with NFC. The ThinkPad Helix is a multi-use device designed around a “rip and flip” concept that means it can be used with or without its base, as a tablet or a laptop or as a vertical screen for business presentations and movie viewing. NFC is available “on selected models,” says the company.
- Visa Europe expands on customised tokenization plans, will go live mid-April
- US identity fraud drops, but breaches scare consumers
- Optus shows off wearable payments
- New Pebble could offer NFC strap
- Qkr! payments at Wagamama