Citibank is to issue contactless payment stickers to all new customers in the Czech Republic of its Citi Life, Citi Life Metropole, Citi Broker Consulting, Citi Billa and Citi CSA credit cards from February 2013. The stickers will also be available on request to existing customers. The move follows the launch of a similar service in Hungary in October 2012.
- LTA signs up Mastercard for account-based contactless ticketing in Singapore
- BBA reports UK contactless increase
- Mastercard planning to become a PSP in China
- PBOC working to regulate QR code mobile payments in China
- Scotiabank gives Apple Pay users 10% cashback