Mobile network operator Vivo, part of the Telefonica group, and Brazil’s Bradesco bank have begun an NFC payments pilot. Employees of both companies are participating in the test, which enables them to store a Bradesco debit card on an NFC phone and use it to make payments.
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone
- IBM partners with Monitise
- GSMA publishes NFC coupon and loyalty technical proposal