Apple is experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass, reports The New York Times. Citing “people familiar with the company’s explorations,” the Times speculates a future “iWatch” would run Apple’s iOS platform and could also be used to make mobile payments.
- SpotMe app lets Android users spend Apple Pay cash
- Qualcomm demos 3D fingerprint technology for mobile phones
- Google confirms Android Pay at MWC
- PayPal readies contactless reader
- PayPal to buy MCX supplier Paydiant