Apple is experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass, reports The New York Times. Citing “people familiar with the company’s explorations,” the Times speculates a future “iWatch” would run Apple’s iOS platform and could also be used to make mobile payments.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain