Apple is experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass, reports The New York Times. Citing "people familiar with the company's explorations," the Times speculates a future "iWatch" would run Apple's iOS platform and could also be used to make mobile payments.
- NFC stickers impress retailers at Sydney show
- UL gets EMVCo accreditation for mobile payments testing
- JanSport runs NFC outdoor ads in New York
- Dubai shopping mall to launch NFC and Bluetooth mobile loyalty program
- C-Sam speeds NFC development with applets and testing services