Apple is experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass, reports The New York Times. Citing "people familiar with the company's explorations," the Times speculates a future "iWatch" would run Apple's iOS platform and could also be used to make mobile payments.
- NFC in Toys and Games webinar: See it now on NFC World
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC
- Chrome OS to get NFC unlock?