Apple is experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass, reports The New York Times. Citing "people familiar with the company's explorations," the Times speculates a future "iWatch" would run Apple's iOS platform and could also be used to make mobile payments.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR