A teardown of the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone conducted by TechInsights shows that the device’s NFC functionality is provided by an Inside Secure SecuRead NFC controller and secure element module. Earlier BlackBerry NFC phones also used chips from Inside Secure for NFC.
- Discover joins effort to speed up EMV checkout
- Amex bot notifies purchases through Facebook Messenger
- Walmart Pay arrives in 15 more states
- ABN Amro takes payments to WhatsApp
- EMV claims more than a third of global card-present payments