Mobile shopping specialist Airtag is launching a white label version of its NFC-enabled Airpass mobile wallet at Mobile World Congress 2013. “There are going to be not one, but many mobile wallets that succeed,” says Airtag CEO Jérémie Leroyer. “Each brand needs to start building their own identity in the wallet experience, not simply to get a piece of the payment pie, rather to retain and build loyal customers.”
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics