A Windows Phone 8 app that can control household lighting has added support for NFC tags. Oni: Light Control works with Philips Hue Connected Bulbs and allows the user to set lighting moods that can be recalled later by tapping their NFC phone to a tag. A video shows the app in action.
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices
- Taiwanese banks to use Wave NFC dongle
- Android devices get multifactor biometrics
- Ringly raises US$5.1m for light-up rings
- Cancer Research brings contactless donations to shop windows