Gemalto is demonstrating a new NFC mobile wallet at Mobile World Congress 2013. LinqUs “enables financial service providers and retailers to rapidly deploy a breadth of services that can be customized to their specific needs,” the company says, and includes a secure application framework, dedicated mobile wallet server and pre-integrated connectivity with Gemalto’s TSM and mobile payment platforms.
- TfL tests NFC for London Underground ticket payments
- SIMalliance reports 159% growth in NFC SIM shipments
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance