Gemalto is demonstrating a new NFC mobile wallet at Mobile World Congress 2013. LinqUs “enables financial service providers and retailers to rapidly deploy a breadth of services that can be customized to their specific needs,” the company says, and includes a secure application framework, dedicated mobile wallet server and pre-integrated connectivity with Gemalto’s TSM and mobile payment platforms.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards