Gemalto is demonstrating a new NFC mobile wallet at Mobile World Congress 2013. LinqUs "enables financial service providers and retailers to rapidly deploy a breadth of services that can be customized to their specific needs," the company says, and includes a secure application framework, dedicated mobile wallet server and pre-integrated connectivity with Gemalto's TSM and mobile payment platforms.
- Narvesen expands NFC loyalty across Latvia
- Survey reveals demand for contactless and NFC payments in Dubai
- NFC phone for care workers goes worldwide
- NFC stickers impress retailers at Sydney show
- UL gets EMVCo accreditation for mobile payments testing