Gemalto is demonstrating a new NFC mobile wallet at Mobile World Congress 2013. LinqUs “enables financial service providers and retailers to rapidly deploy a breadth of services that can be customized to their specific needs,” the company says, and includes a secure application framework, dedicated mobile wallet server and pre-integrated connectivity with Gemalto’s TSM and mobile payment platforms.
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics