Gemalto is demonstrating a new NFC mobile wallet at Mobile World Congress 2013. LinqUs "enables financial service providers and retailers to rapidly deploy a breadth of services that can be customized to their specific needs," the company says, and includes a secure application framework, dedicated mobile wallet server and pre-integrated connectivity with Gemalto's TSM and mobile payment platforms.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR