ManageEngine has added a range of mobile device management (MDM) services to its Desktop Central service, designed to make it easier for IT departments to manage the move towards ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) and ‘bring your own application’ (BYOA). The addition of NFC support means that IT admins can now get an alert if the system detects that an employee’s mobile device has been NFC enabled. They can then turn the NFC functionality on or off, as required.
- US merchant groups call for creation of open tokenization standards
- Facebook closes gifts business
- Amazon Wallet teams up with Blackhawk
- Square unveils EMV card reader
- Nestle runs NFC marketing campaign in 480 Woolworth stores across Australia