ManageEngine has added a range of mobile device management (MDM) services to its Desktop Central service, designed to make it easier for IT departments to manage the move towards ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) and ‘bring your own application’ (BYOA). The addition of NFC support means that IT admins can now get an alert if the system detects that an employee’s mobile device has been NFC enabled. They can then turn the NFC functionality on or off, as required.
- Transcript: Apple VP Kevin Lynch and CEO Tim Cook show off how Apple Watch can be used beyond payments
- Video demos show how Apple Pay users will make a payment with the iPhone 6
- How Apple will generate revenues from mobile payments begins to become clear
- Discover in talks on Apple Pay support
- MasterCard issues European contactless POS mandate