ManageEngine has added a range of mobile device management (MDM) services to its Desktop Central service, designed to make it easier for IT departments to manage the move towards ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) and ‘bring your own application’ (BYOA). The addition of NFC support means that IT admins can now get an alert if the system detects that an employee’s mobile device has been NFC enabled. They can then turn the NFC functionality on or off, as required.
- Apple Pay glitch charges customers twice
- Apple builds NFC tech into iPad Air 2
- Bell ID offers tokenization management software
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC