ManageEngine has added a range of mobile device management (MDM) services to its Desktop Central service, designed to make it easier for IT departments to manage the move towards ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) and ‘bring your own application’ (BYOA). The addition of NFC support means that IT admins can now get an alert if the system detects that an employee’s mobile device has been NFC enabled. They can then turn the NFC functionality on or off, as required.
- Corporate drivers to get mobile payments at the pump
- Boon launches in the UK and adds Apple Pay support
- NFC Forum moves closer to interoperable NFC ticketing
- Mobile-only bank goes live in the UK
- Proxama integrates Discover’s D-PAS into EMV enablement solution