Orange has signed a strategic agreement with MasterCard “to enhance and accelerate” the delivery of innovative mobile payment services in Spain. “This is a decisive step for Orange in our commitment to offer to our private and business customers the most innovative mobile payment solutions using several technologies for the different scenarios of electronic payments,” says Alicia Calvo, innovation director for Orange Spain.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless