Orange has signed a strategic agreement with MasterCard “to enhance and accelerate” the delivery of innovative mobile payment services in Spain. “This is a decisive step for Orange in our commitment to offer to our private and business customers the most innovative mobile payment solutions using several technologies for the different scenarios of electronic payments,” says Alicia Calvo, innovation director for Orange Spain.
- SimplyTapp releases new HCE SDK
- iPhone 6 teardown shows NFC chips from NXP — and AMS
- UL white paper explains Apple Pay
- Apple joins NFC secure element standards body
- Panasonic takes NFC to the air