Orange has signed a strategic agreement with MasterCard “to enhance and accelerate” the delivery of innovative mobile payment services in Spain. “This is a decisive step for Orange in our commitment to offer to our private and business customers the most innovative mobile payment solutions using several technologies for the different scenarios of electronic payments,” says Alicia Calvo, innovation director for Orange Spain.
- Under half of US small businesses aware of EMV
- Second generation NFC Ring seeks funding
- BNP Paribas pilots cards with dynamic security codes
- Samsung Pay gets seven city US promo tour
- Starbucks takes mobile ordering to the UK