Orange has signed a strategic agreement with MasterCard "to enhance and accelerate" the delivery of innovative mobile payment services in Spain. "This is a decisive step for Orange in our commitment to offer to our private and business customers the most innovative mobile payment solutions using several technologies for the different scenarios of electronic payments," says Alicia Calvo, innovation director for Orange Spain.
- MC and Visa certify Dragonfly SIM
- Samsung promotes NFC with Robbie Williams taxi cab competition
- Yebhi.com launches NFC and QR virtual stores in Indian coffee shops
- Milan airport installs 50,000 NFC tags
- Star Trek Into Darkness gets NFC promotion at airports