Testing specialist Fime has been awarded additional secure element accreditation by EMVCo. Fime can now verify that a secure element meets the payments standards body’s Application Activation User Interface (AAUI) and Proximity Payment System Environment (PPSE) requirements for providing the security and functionality needed to enable an end-user to select their preferred payment application in a contactless environment.
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition