Testing specialist Fime has been awarded additional secure element accreditation by EMVCo. Fime can now verify that a secure element meets the payments standards body’s Application Activation User Interface (AAUI) and Proximity Payment System Environment (PPSE) requirements for providing the security and functionality needed to enable an end-user to select their preferred payment application in a contactless environment.
- Paym reports 89% increase in use in second half of 2015
- Apple’s Error 53 shuts down handsets with Touch ID repairs
- 3bn loyalty cards will move to mobile by 2020
- FitPay launches Kickstarter campaign to bring NFC smartstrap to market
- Cash by Optus adds contactless bands and stickers to reach beyond Android owners