Testing specialist Fime has been awarded additional secure element accreditation by EMVCo. Fime can now verify that a secure element meets the payments standards body’s Application Activation User Interface (AAUI) and Proximity Payment System Environment (PPSE) requirements for providing the security and functionality needed to enable an end-user to select their preferred payment application in a contactless environment.
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx
- FCC authorizes mysterious Apple product
- Android Pay users get free London travel and coffee
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks