Russia’s “Big Three” mobile network operators — MTS, Vimpelcom and MegaFon — are in discussions to create a joint venture company for the rollout of NFC services, Alexander Popovskiof, vice president of operations at MTS, has told Vedomosti.
- Polish bank gets HCE mobile payments through First Data and Bell ID
- Gemalto analyses success of SK Telecom’s NFC service
- Analyst predicts exceptional growth for Apple Pay due to secure element approach
- Apple Pay adds Visa, MasterCard and five major banks in Singapore
- Wells Fargo to add NFC-based mobile payments to banking app