Sony is demonstrating a media centre that includes NFC functionality at Mobile World Congress 2013. The Personal Content Station PCS LLS-201 enables media to be transferred from a phone to the device with one touch of an Android NFC phone. The 1TB device was unveiled at the CES in January.
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices
- Taiwanese banks to use Wave NFC dongle
- Android devices get multifactor biometrics
- Ringly raises US$5.1m for light-up rings
- Cancer Research brings contactless donations to shop windows