Watchdata Technologies has announced the commercial availability of SIMpass SC, an all-in-one NFC SIM solution that incorporates an NFC antenna within a SIM card form factor. The product was unveiled at the 2012 Mobile World Congress. “This allows any mobile handset to be transformed into a contactless NFC payment device by simply changing the SIM card,” the company says.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments