Think&Go NFC has picked up first prize in the GSMA’s NFC Challenge at Mobile World Congress 2013 for its Dynamic NFC-Screen, a display technology that enables NFC phone users to interact with video promotions, collect coupons, download content, navigate through advertising media and add products to a mobile shopping basket. “GSMA judges described it as a real wow effect for NFC”, says Think&Go’s Tim Baker.
- New Pebble could offer NFC strap
- Qkr! payments at Wagamama
- Madrid tests NFC ticketing on public transport
- Pizza Hut could let customers order and pay for pizza from their cars
- SpotMe app lets Android users spend Apple Pay cash