Think&Go NFC has picked up first prize in the GSMA’s NFC Challenge at Mobile World Congress 2013 for its Dynamic NFC-Screen, a display technology that enables NFC phone users to interact with video promotions, collect coupons, download content, navigate through advertising media and add products to a mobile shopping basket. “GSMA judges described it as a real wow effect for NFC”, says Think&Go’s Tim Baker.
- Apple CEO says 2015 will be the “year of Apple Pay”
- USAT adds support for Apple Pay
- Starbucks increases mobile payments to 16% of total
- Wirecard to offer white label HCE wristband
- Samsung Pay to launch at MWC?