Mobile payments services will only start to take off once consumers are using them two to five times a day, Peter Hazlehurst, director of product management at Google, has told delegates at Mobile World congress 2013. At that point usage “moves into habit”, Mobile World Live reports.
- Starbucks to take mobile payments and rewards to India
- TfL rolls out contactless on Thames river buses
- Inside Secure launches MatrixHCE solution
- One in 10 UK card payments were contactless in 2015
- Wearable device gives users electric shock if they overspend