Citibank has introduced contactless payment stickers in Singapore with its Quick Pay Tag service. The stickers, which can be used for payments of up to S$100 (US$80), are available for all customers of Citibank Singapore to link with any Citibank Visa credit card. For added security, users can switch their tag on and off with an SMS message.
- Turkish Airlines offers travel benefits via BLE
- Xbox to get mobile purchasing
- London Underground to accept NFC payments
- USI to supply iWatch chips?
- Apple and Swatch team on iWatch?