Tag-a-bag, an award winning lost and found baggage solution that uses luggage labels equipped with an NFC tag and a QR code, is now live and available to purchase worldwide. The launch follows the completion of a pilot test that has been running since September 2012.
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week
- US startup raises funds for multipurpose smart wallet
- BLE beacons to deliver 1.6bn coupons a year by 2020
- Android Pay adds 47 banks