Tag-a-bag, an award winning lost and found baggage solution that uses luggage labels equipped with an NFC tag and a QR code, is now live and available to purchase worldwide. The launch follows the completion of a pilot test that has been running since September 2012.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards