US-based RFID specialist Invengo Technology has launched a range of NFC tags and inlays. The new Invengo NTouch and NLoop inlays and tags are compliant with the ISO 14443A and NFC Forum Type 2 Tag standards and will begin shipping in volume in April.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR