US-based RFID specialist Invengo Technology has launched a range of NFC tags and inlays. The new Invengo NTouch and NLoop inlays and tags are compliant with the ISO 14443A and NFC Forum Type 2 Tag standards and will begin shipping in volume in April.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company