National Australia Bank is testing a new service that uses NFC, QR codes, SMS and email to allow customers to make mobile payments in stores as well as to send and receive funds, ITNews reports. 1,000 staff are taking part in a 90-day trial of the new service, which is known internally as Kiss.
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition