National Australia Bank is testing a new service that uses NFC, QR codes, SMS and email to allow customers to make mobile payments in stores as well as to send and receive funds, ITNews reports. 1,000 staff are taking part in a 90-day trial of the new service, which is known internally as Kiss.
- Chip makers AMS and ST team up for wearable NFC payments
- Google ‘to release Android Pay API in May’
- Chase discusses Apple Pay and its own mobile wallet plans
- Neiman Marcus rolls out QR payments
- MasterCard reports on HCE payments tests in 15 countries