National Australia Bank is testing a new service that uses NFC, QR codes, SMS and email to allow customers to make mobile payments in stores as well as to send and receive funds, ITNews reports. 1,000 staff are taking part in a 90-day trial of the new service, which is known internally as Kiss.
- Dubai shopping mall to launch NFC and Bluetooth mobile loyalty program
- C-Sam speeds NFC development with applets and testing services
- Google Wallet adds phones
- Telecom Italia announces new NFC ticketing pilots
- RapidNFC adds NXP NTAG210 to its range