National Australia Bank is testing a new service that uses NFC, QR codes, SMS and email to allow customers to make mobile payments in stores as well as to send and receive funds, ITNews reports. 1,000 staff are taking part in a 90-day trial of the new service, which is known internally as Kiss.
- Mobeam passes 40m in-store transactions
- Apple Pay adds more than 20 US banks
- EMV Migration Forum releases EMV testing and certification white paper
- Samsung Pay adds support from 39 US banks
- The State Bank of Vietnam urges transition to EMV