National Australia Bank is testing a new service that uses NFC, QR codes, SMS and email to allow customers to make mobile payments in stores as well as to send and receive funds, ITNews reports. 1,000 staff are taking part in a 90-day trial of the new service, which is known internally as Kiss.
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?