National Australia Bank is testing a new service that uses NFC, QR codes, SMS and email to allow customers to make mobile payments in stores as well as to send and receive funds, ITNews reports. 1,000 staff are taking part in a 90-day trial of the new service, which is known internally as Kiss.
- Spanish clothing retailer to roll out QR code payments
- Coinbase rolls out in Australia
- Windows Hello heads to apps and websites
- US and UK consumers warm to mobile payments, loyalty and coupons
- Venmo enables in-app payments