National Australia Bank is testing a new service that uses NFC, QR codes, SMS and email to allow customers to make mobile payments in stores as well as to send and receive funds, ITNews reports. 1,000 staff are taking part in a 90-day trial of the new service, which is known internally as Kiss.
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app
- Gmail sends money in the UK
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips