Global print giant RR Donnelley has introduced support for NFC tags into its range of printed products, including retail displays, product packaging, shipping labels, catalogues and magazines. “Now we offer customers single-source convenience and control as we produce their RFID and NFC tags and integrate them with other materials that we create,” says president and CEO Thomas J Quinlan III.
- Deutsche Bank to launch NFC payments in Q3
- Gemalto named as leading mobile ticketing vendor
- MasterCard to reduce EMV checkout time
- Samsung Pay goes live at Woori Bank ATMs
- Australia’s ANZ adds support for Apple Pay