Global print giant RR Donnelley has introduced support for NFC tags into its range of printed products, including retail displays, product packaging, shipping labels, catalogues and magazines. “Now we offer customers single-source convenience and control as we produce their RFID and NFC tags and integrate them with other materials that we create,” says president and CEO Thomas J Quinlan III.
- Apple Pay glitch charges customers twice
- Apple builds NFC tech into iPad Air 2
- Bell ID offers tokenization management software
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC