Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies has started a developer network for its AptiQmobile NFC access control platform, which was piloted at the University of San Francisco in 2012. Membership of the AptiQ Developer Network offers “access to Ingersoll Rand resources that will work closely with the developer to help them write the appropriate interface between their software and Ingersoll Rand’s cloud-based AptiQmobile service,” the company says.
- Motorola secures Android and Apple devices with smart keyfob
- United Airlines to let passengers pay for airport food and drinks using award miles
- 65% of Canadians plan to make mobile payments
- Google Wallet adds refer-a-friend program
- White paper quantifies consumer attitudes to wearable payments