UL Transaction Security is to develop and run a Mifare Test Centre, offering functional certification services for Mifare contactless cards and Mifare applications running on mobile devices. “The UL Mifare Test Center will guarantee interoperability across third party Mifare implementations in an increasingly global multi-vendor environment,” the company says.
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app
- Gmail sends money in the UK
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips