Testing specialist Fime has integrated the MasterCard Terminal Integration Process (M-TIP) questionnaire into its Savvi test tool, enabling it to validate that NFC payment terminals are compliant with MasterCard’s latest PayPass terminal specification. “The latest requirements from MasterCard support advancements in mobile payments, including features such as PIN entry via a mobile device to authorise a transaction,” says Fime.
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe