Testing specialist Fime has integrated the MasterCard Terminal Integration Process (M-TIP) questionnaire into its Savvi test tool, enabling it to validate that NFC payment terminals are compliant with MasterCard’s latest PayPass terminal specification. “The latest requirements from MasterCard support advancements in mobile payments, including features such as PIN entry via a mobile device to authorise a transaction,” says Fime.
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC