Aconite’s Mobile Application Manager has been selected by “a major European processor” to provide “a low-cost, fast-track enhancement of their existing authorization systems to support the broad range of EMV scripts needed to manage EMV applications on a mobile NFC handset”. Aconite’s solution will support counter resets, passcode changes and other scripts required to fully implement EMV in a mobile environment, the company says.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies