Aconite’s Mobile Application Manager has been selected by “a major European processor” to provide “a low-cost, fast-track enhancement of their existing authorization systems to support the broad range of EMV scripts needed to manage EMV applications on a mobile NFC handset”. Aconite’s solution will support counter resets, passcode changes and other scripts required to fully implement EMV in a mobile environment, the company says.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless