Aconite’s Mobile Application Manager has been selected by “a major European processor” to provide “a low-cost, fast-track enhancement of their existing authorization systems to support the broad range of EMV scripts needed to manage EMV applications on a mobile NFC handset”. Aconite’s solution will support counter resets, passcode changes and other scripts required to fully implement EMV in a mobile environment, the company says.
- Bank of England ponders own digital currency
- Fibank to launch HCE mobile payments
- LG smart watch to offer NFC payments
- Barclays to allow Twitter payments
- Morgan Stanley joins Apple Pay