Aconite's Mobile Application Manager has been selected by "a major European processor" to provide "a low-cost, fast-track enhancement of their existing authorization systems to support the broad range of EMV scripts needed to manage EMV applications on a mobile NFC handset". Aconite's solution will support counter resets, passcode changes and other scripts required to fully implement EMV in a mobile environment, the company says.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more