Aconite’s Mobile Application Manager has been selected by “a major European processor” to provide “a low-cost, fast-track enhancement of their existing authorization systems to support the broad range of EMV scripts needed to manage EMV applications on a mobile NFC handset”. Aconite’s solution will support counter resets, passcode changes and other scripts required to fully implement EMV in a mobile environment, the company says.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes