UL is to become the first laboratory to test mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) devices for certification under the Visa Ready Partner Program. “We are looking forward to guiding our customers through this new program that will greatly assist vendors in understanding their compliance requirements, ensuring their mPOS devices are fully approved and adaptable into the market,” says UL’s Jean-Luc Khaou.
- NYT reports on LoopPay breach
- Starbucks Canada to add Mobile Order & Pay
- Scotiabank expands availability of NFC mobile wallet service
- Microsoft adds Windows Hello to new devices
- Verizon agrees to support Samsung Pay