UL is to become the first laboratory to test mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) devices for certification under the Visa Ready Partner Program. “We are looking forward to guiding our customers through this new program that will greatly assist vendors in understanding their compliance requirements, ensuring their mPOS devices are fully approved and adaptable into the market,” says UL’s Jean-Luc Khaou.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches