UL is to become the first laboratory to test mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) devices for certification under the Visa Ready Partner Program. "We are looking forward to guiding our customers through this new program that will greatly assist vendors in understanding their compliance requirements, ensuring their mPOS devices are fully approved and adaptable into the market," says UL's Jean-Luc Khaou.
- Flypay raises £1m to develop NFC and QR based restaurant payment app
- BadgePass rolls out NFC eID
- Juniper: 10bn mobile contactless transactions to be made annually by 2018
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC