UL is to become the first laboratory to test mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) devices for certification under the Visa Ready Partner Program. “We are looking forward to guiding our customers through this new program that will greatly assist vendors in understanding their compliance requirements, ensuring their mPOS devices are fully approved and adaptable into the market,” says UL’s Jean-Luc Khaou.
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand
- Vodafone Italia pilots smart shopping posters
- Pepsi tests NFC for shopper marketing
- Interest in mobile payments grows
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right