PetHub has added NFC to its pet ID tags which are also equipped with a QR code, web address and 24-hour phone number. The tags store a link to information about the pet, such as emergency contact number, medication details, microchip number and insurance status.
- NTT Docomo rolls out Fido biometrics platform in Japan
- Danske Bank to integrate PowaTag platform with mobile payments app
- Audi Q7 includes NFC tablet
- Danske Bank pilots Zwipe biometric cards
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World