PetHub has added NFC to its pet ID tags which are also equipped with a QR code, web address and 24-hour phone number. The tags store a link to information about the pet, such as emergency contact number, medication details, microchip number and insurance status.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport