PetHub has added NFC to its pet ID tags which are also equipped with a QR code, web address and 24-hour phone number. The tags store a link to information about the pet, such as emergency contact number, medication details, microchip number and insurance status.
- 25% of world’s population to use mobile banking in four years
- Brits want black cab contactless payments
- GlobalPlatform discovery specification eases NFC roaming
- Nokia sells Here to Audi, BMW and Daimler
- Vodafone customers top up with PowaTag