China UnionPay executive vice president Hongfeng Chai has demonstrated the payments network’s Quick Pass contactless payments service in use on an Intel-powered NFC smartphone at the Intel Developer Forum in Beijing. The two companies are now working together to develop mobile payments services that make use of both NFC and Intel’s Identity Protection Technology.
- Mobeam passes 40m in-store transactions
- Apple Pay adds more than 20 US banks
- EMV Migration Forum releases EMV testing and certification white paper
- Samsung Pay adds support from 39 US banks
- The State Bank of Vietnam urges transition to EMV