After tapping the FindMyPet tag for the first time pet owners can register their contact details then attach the tag, which also comes printed with a QR code, to their pet’s collar. Whoever finds the lost pet can then tap the tag to see the owner’s contact details while an email is automatically sent to the owner with the pet’s location.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless