After tapping the FindMyPet tag for the first time pet owners can register their contact details then attach the tag, which also comes printed with a QR code, to their pet’s collar. Whoever finds the lost pet can then tap the tag to see the owner’s contact details while an email is automatically sent to the owner with the pet’s location.
- Discover to add support for Apple Pay
- PayPal begins piloting NFC and records 40% growth in mobile payments
- M-Pesa and MTN Mobile Money join up
- Starbucks processes 8m mobile payments every week
- Twitter invests in beacon marketer Swirl