After tapping the FindMyPet tag for the first time pet owners can register their contact details then attach the tag, which also comes printed with a QR code, to their pet’s collar. Whoever finds the lost pet can then tap the tag to see the owner’s contact details while an email is automatically sent to the owner with the pet’s location.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches