“NFC handsets have reached a tipping point this year and global volumes will surge an impressive 138% in 2013″, according to a new forecast by Strategy Analytics. “Most new LTE phones will launch with NFC in the future,” the analysts say.
- Fido Alliance adds authentication support for NFC and BLE
- London buses get on board beacon rollout
- Beacons on menu for Cathay Pacific lounge guests
- 25% of British consumers fear mobile payments will make them spend more
- Facebook rolls out Messenger mobile payments across US