“NFC handsets have reached a tipping point this year and global volumes will surge an impressive 138% in 2013″, according to a new forecast by Strategy Analytics. “Most new LTE phones will launch with NFC in the future,” the analysts say.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards