“NFC handsets have reached a tipping point this year and global volumes will surge an impressive 138% in 2013″, according to a new forecast by Strategy Analytics. “Most new LTE phones will launch with NFC in the future,” the analysts say.
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey