Five hundred bus stops in the centre of Madrid have been equipped with NFC tags, allowing passengers to access arrival times and tourist information with their NFC phones. The tags form part of a new “Smart Madrid” project and have been supplied by Connecthings.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses