Five hundred bus stops in the centre of Madrid have been equipped with NFC tags, allowing passengers to access arrival times and tourist information with their NFC phones. The tags form part of a new “Smart Madrid” project and have been supplied by Connecthings.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches