Identive has announced it has won an order for three million NFC tags from an unnamed retailer. The NFC Forum Type 2 tags “will be used for a mobile retail application in France”, says Identive. 800,000 of the tags will be shipped this quarter.
- Fido Alliance adds authentication support for NFC and BLE
- London buses get on board beacon rollout
- Beacons on menu for Cathay Pacific lounge guests
- 25% of British consumers fear mobile payments will make them spend more
- Facebook rolls out Messenger mobile payments across US