One million NFC TOM (Tag on Metal) phone stickers have been ordered from Identive for “a banking and payment program in Africa”, the company has announced. All the stickers will be shipped during the current quarter.
- AMS chips will allow cars to be unlocked and started with NFC phones
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication
- Mobile payment market worth $2.8tn by 2020
- India’s ICICI Bank launches voice recognition service