Sony is set to launch a new range of soundbars complete with NFC for easy pairing, reports Pocket-Lint. The soundbars will also come with HDMI connectivity and are expected to be available from later this year.
- Visa launches VDEP service to make it easier and cheaper for banks to offer mobile payments
- UK contactless transactions up nearly 50% in six months
- Bell ID analyses Android Pay
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC
- Braintree integrates Android Pay into v.zero SDK