Panasonic has announced a new mid-range 16 megapixel camera with NFC and Wi-Fi functionality. Like the recently announced Lumix DMC-GF6, the Lumix DMC-G6 can be easily paired to a smartphone or tablet via NFC, allowing photos and videos to be quickly moved to another device using the camera’s Instant Transfer function. The G6 snaps photos at 7fps in burst mode and can also record 1080p HD video.
- MCX suffers email address data breach
- Samsung to offer money transfers
- MCX responds to criticism
- White paper explores the role of TSMs in cross-border NFC payments
- McDonald’s adopts Softcard