Panasonic has announced a new mid-range 16 megapixel camera with NFC and Wi-Fi functionality. Like the recently announced Lumix DMC-GF6, the Lumix DMC-G6 can be easily paired to a smartphone or tablet via NFC, allowing photos and videos to be quickly moved to another device using the camera’s Instant Transfer function. The G6 snaps photos at 7fps in burst mode and can also record 1080p HD video.
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone