Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation is to use NFC and QR codes to provide tourists with information at heritage centres, The Times of India reports. By tapping a tag or scanning a code at the popular Khajuraho and Orchha tourist destinations, visitors who download the mobile app will be able to access detailed information, videos and pictures on their mobile phone in Hindi, English, Japanese, French and Mandarin.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses