NFC-Shop.net has launched Tapogram, an Android app that allows user to record messages up to 10 seconds long and associate them with an NFC tag. When another user taps the tag, the message is played. The company envisages use cases including talking greetings cards and gift tags, short lists and storing information about objects. The app is free to download for a limited time.
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey