S’oul Kafé in the French town of Pau has introduced a service provided by local tag store NFC-Smartags to allow customers with an NFC phone to connect to its WiFi network and access its online menu. NFC tags attached to each table also enable customers to find out about special promotions and deals of the day.
- Canadian credit unions go live with Mobile Pay
- NAB uses HCE for instant card replacement
- Nordic banks sign up to HCE mobile payments with Nets
- NXP adds more powerful NFC controller and developer kits
- Starwood expands keyless entry to hotels worldwide