S'oul Kafé in the French town of Pau has introduced a service provided by local tag store NFC-Smartags to allow customers with an NFC phone to connect to its WiFi network and access its online menu. NFC tags attached to each table also enable customers to find out about special promotions and deals of the day.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR