S’oul Kafé in the French town of Pau has introduced a service provided by local tag store NFC-Smartags to allow customers with an NFC phone to connect to its WiFi network and access its online menu. NFC tags attached to each table also enable customers to find out about special promotions and deals of the day.
- Fido Alliance adds authentication support for NFC and BLE
- London buses get on board beacon rollout
- Beacons on menu for Cathay Pacific lounge guests
- 25% of British consumers fear mobile payments will make them spend more
- Facebook rolls out Messenger mobile payments across US