HID Global has introduced a software developer kit (SDK) for developers to create apps that make use of the company’s Trusted Tag Services platform, launched in October 2012. “We invite partners to join HID Global in developing new and exciting NFC applications that offer convenient solutions for brand protection and document validation, secure data logging and enabling trusted actions, while providing a platform for managing the future internet of things,” says HID’s Mark Robinton.
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments