German home entertainment equipment manufacturer Loewe has announced a new portable speaker that uses NFC to set up a Bluetooth streaming connection with a compatible mobile device. The Speaker 2go features two 10W tweeters and a 20W woofer, has a rechargeable internal battery that gives eight hours of playback, and will be available in the UK from June for around £269.
- 226bn transactions to be secured with biometrics by 2020
- House of Fraser adds AR to mobile app
- Fingerprint sensor shipments to reach 1bn units by 2020
- Miami Heat fans get mobile payments and ticketing
- Pinterest expands availability of Buyable Pins