German home entertainment equipment manufacturer Loewe has announced a new portable speaker that uses NFC to set up a Bluetooth streaming connection with a compatible mobile device. The Speaker 2go features two 10W tweeters and a 20W woofer, has a rechargeable internal battery that gives eight hours of playback, and will be available in the UK from June for around £269.
- US Bank to donate $50,000 to charity through Apple Pay
- Beacons to drive $7.5bn in holiday season spending
- Seqr to add P2P transfers to mobile wallet
- Orange France reveals mobile retailing lessons
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE