BlackBerry Live conference goers will be able to use NFC to check in to sessions, to share contact information with sponsors and to grab links to resources. "One of our goals for this year's BlackBerry Live conference is to integrate mobile technology not just in the discussions, sessions, and resources — but into the actual conference itself to help keep attendees closely plugged into all of the action," the company says.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more