Samsung has announced the NX2000, a 20.3 megapixel camera with 8fps continuous shooting that can capture 3D images and videos with Samsung’s additional NX 45mm 2D/3D lens. Integrated NFC allows the camera to be linked to other NFC devices before using the Smart Camera app, available on Android and iOS, to transfer and share images via WiFi. The NX2000 will be available in white, black or pink for US$649.99.
- Malibu equips 40,000 bottles with NFC tags for UK pilot
- ANZ adds Mastercard support to Apple Pay
- Apple to offer iPhone with FeliCa NFC payments in Japan
- Google Wallet gets automatic transfers
- Coles backs Australian banks versus Apple