Samsung has announced the NX2000, a 20.3 megapixel camera with 8fps continuous shooting that can capture 3D images and videos with Samsung’s additional NX 45mm 2D/3D lens. Integrated NFC allows the camera to be linked to other NFC devices before using the Smart Camera app, available on Android and iOS, to transfer and share images via WiFi. The NX2000 will be available in white, black or pink for US$649.99.
- SpotMe app lets Android users spend Apple Pay cash
- Qualcomm demos 3D fingerprint technology for mobile phones
- Google confirms Android Pay at MWC
- PayPal readies contactless reader
- PayPal to buy MCX supplier Paydiant