Samsung has announced the NX2000, a 20.3 megapixel camera with 8fps continuous shooting that can capture 3D images and videos with Samsung’s additional NX 45mm 2D/3D lens. Integrated NFC allows the camera to be linked to other NFC devices before using the Smart Camera app, available on Android and iOS, to transfer and share images via WiFi. The NX2000 will be available in white, black or pink for US$649.99.
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015
- Dartmouth researchers develop continuous authentication service based on smart wristbands
- InMarket reports on attitudes to beacon messages
- John Lewis invests in BLE