Samsung has announced the NX2000, a 20.3 megapixel camera with 8fps continuous shooting that can capture 3D images and videos with Samsung’s additional NX 45mm 2D/3D lens. Integrated NFC allows the camera to be linked to other NFC devices before using the Smart Camera app, available on Android and iOS, to transfer and share images via WiFi. The NX2000 will be available in white, black or pink for US$649.99.
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches
- Apple Pay to launch in Korea?