Think&Go has announced that Orange and mobile phone retailer Avenir Telecom are to trial its Dynamic NFC-Screens, which allow information to be transferred from a video screen to NFC phones. Orange will showcase the screens at a major sports event while Avenir will pilot the screens in Marseille. The screens will be commercially available from June 2013 with prices starting at €3,000.
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month
- Broadcom offers IoT developer kit
- Visa licenses transactional ad platform
- Alipay partners with Huawei to add biometric security to mobile payments
- Visa adds Checkout partners