Think&Go has announced that Orange and mobile phone retailer Avenir Telecom are to trial its Dynamic NFC-Screens, which allow information to be transferred from a video screen to NFC phones. Orange will showcase the screens at a major sports event while Avenir will pilot the screens in Marseille. The screens will be commercially available from June 2013 with prices starting at €3,000.
- London markets could go contactless
- Amex cardholders use reward points for Best Buy purchases
- US IT decision makers unprepared for EMV
- New Google Glass ‘released soon’
- US shoppers make more mobile payments