Think&Go has announced that Orange and mobile phone retailer Avenir Telecom are to trial its Dynamic NFC-Screens, which allow information to be transferred from a video screen to NFC phones. Orange will showcase the screens at a major sports event while Avenir will pilot the screens in Marseille. The screens will be commercially available from June 2013 with prices starting at €3,000.
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods
- UK cash payments fall to 48%
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’