Oberthur Technologies’ Dragonfly NFC SIM has received certification from MasterCard and Visa. The Dragonfly, which includes an “NFC Turbo Engine” hardware accelerator designed to shorten transaction times, is being tested by Thailand’s largest mobile network operator in a public transport and payments pilot.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics